The update everybody was waiting for so long, has finally arrived. Here are the changes that were implemented with today’s update:
- The supplies were removed from the game and garage as acquirable consumable items. They are only available now as one-time-use consumables which drop during battle.
- Players to have had purchased supplies in their garage will have them compensated the following:
- up to 5 containers with module parts depending on the amount of acquired supplies you’ve had in your garage;
- the rest will be compensated with crystals.
- A new mechanic was implemented – modules.
Modules — special devices that improve the equipment, providing additional abilities or properties on the battlefield.
More information about the update is available on both our forum and Knowledge Base.