A small update was released today, mainly related to a number of technical and legal changes.
- We switched to a new credit and debit card payment system called PayByMe.
- We removed the “Arms Race” signature from the Tanki X logo.
- We added the option to disable the battle notifications that appear in the middle of the screen during battle.
- We fixed the description of the “Emergency protection” module.
- We fixed a bug in which the Radar module wasn’t properly detecting tanks that were equipped with the “Crystal Rage” skins.
- We fixed a bug in which the modules menu was too small on screens with the resolution set to 1024×768 and 1152×864.
- We fixed a bug in which the came client would crash in spectator’s mode when the spectator was switching to a player that had an active “Drone turret” module.
Have a nice weekend.