Update: Bug fixes and optimization
We’re expecting a high number of technical maintenances this week, as we’re working on optimizing our game’s client. Besides that, here’s a list of bugs that have been fixed this week.
- The Shaft is dealing increased damage to an enemy tank’s turret, again.
- Force Field is back to blocking damage from a Shaft’s scope shot.
- The Railgun beam will visually not go through the Force Field anymore.
- We’ve fixed the interface that was glitching during the opening of a container after a battle.
- We’ve fixed the interface that was glitching when clicking on a container, right after opening another one.
- Player’s profile does not take into account wins and loses in custom battles, anymore.
- We’ve fixed the text glitches on the tab screen, during a battle.
- We’ve fixed a small bug in which the custom battle results screen was disappearing after pressing Esc.
Additional Info: The Backhit Defence module protects from the Shaft’s damage not only the hull but the turret as well, for an analog percentage (depending on the upgrade level of your module).
Whatever the update is, please, discuss it constructively.
For any game related issues, please refer to our support site: http://echo.tankix.com/ ⚠
Make sure you search for the issue on the help site, before posting a new one, in order to avoid double posting