Update: Kill series and Bug fixes
We decided to improve the previously added kill series effects.
- They now have a better design
- We added a number of additional series
- Every series higher than triple kill (included) now rewards battle points.
Let’s take a look at these series:
- Double Kill (2 frags): +0 points
- Triple Kill (3 frags): +5 points
- Ultra Kill (4 frags): +7 points
- Kill Streak (5 frags): +10 points
- Turret Crasher (10 frags): +10 points
- Tank Grinder (15 frags): +10 points
- Violence (20 frags): +20 points
- Rampage (25 frags): +30 points
- Monster Tank (30 frags): +40 points
- Unstoppable (35 frags): +50 points
- Godlike (40 frags): +60 points
- Godlike (40+ frags): +70 points
Here are a number of other issues that we fixed during the last couple of days:
- Vulcan will overheat as before, even with a Temperature block installed. Additionally, Temperature block will no longer save your tank from burning after a Firebird attack.
- We fixed a big because of which, some of the players were unable to enter a battle with a squad, or a solo match after a battle with a squad.
- We removed the bots from high ranking battles.
- We fixed a bug that wasn’t letting some players claim their daily reward.
Whatever the update is, please, discuss it constructively.
For any game related issues, please refer to our support site: http://echo.tankix.com/ ⚠
Make sure you search for the issue on the help site, before posting a new one, in order to avoid double posting