Update: Wasp XT
Here’s what we’ve released with today’s update.
- We’ve finally released the XT skin for Wasp, called “Wasp XT“.
“The new skin is currently obtainable only from the XT container, mainly because we did not have time to design a new container + additional new items for it. Because of that, we were planning on releasing it about 2 months later, but many implored us to release it asap. We will try to make it more easily obtainable in the near future.”
- We’ve changed the color pallet on the Tab menu in-game.
- the player’s nickname is now in bold green;
- allies nicknames are now blue;
- enemy nicknames are now red;
- friends nicknames are now only bold, with no special color.
- The battle log in the right top corner of the screen, will not display the icon of the turret or module, instead of “has destroyed/killed”
Example: Before – Player X has destroyed Player Y. After – Player X [turret/module icon] Player Y.
- We’ve removed West Prime, Massacre, and Kungur maps from the TDM game mode. We’ve added the Ares map, back to CTF.
- We’ve fixed a bug in which the enemy Force Field was displayed Blue.
- We’ve fixed a few characteristics of modules that were displayed wrong.
- We’ve fixed a bug in which the rewards for weaponry upgrades were wrong.
For any game related issues, please refer to our support site: http://echo.tankix.com/⚠
Make sure you search for the issue on the help site, before posting a new one, in order to avoid double posting